NYGATS Help Center
Registry User Guide
Account RegistrationSee All Articles
- Registering Operational Non NYISO Projects (e.g. Distributed Generation Projects)
- Registering NYISO Projects in NYGATS
- Registering Aggregated Projects in NYGATS
- Registering Provisional Projects in NYGATS
- Transition a Provisional Project Registration to an Operational Project Registration
- Registering Import Projects in NYGATS
Meter Data & Emissions Reporting
- Validity Check & Feasibility Failure Review
- Meter Data Reporting and Issuance Timelines
- Accepting or Disputing Reported Generation Meter Data
- Qualified Independent Party (QIP) Specific Instructions - How to Report Meter Data
- Self Reporting Meter Data
- Self-Reporting Prior Period Adjustments
- Annual Settlement and EDP Labels
- Compliance Modules - Tier 1 and ZEC
- LSE RES Compliance Report
- Provisional Eligibility Application for Upgraded Capacity
- RES - Tier 1 Certification Application
- Review Reported Load
RetirementSee All Articles
- Annual Trading Period Window
- Certificate Transfers (Manual)
- Recurring Transfers/Forward Certificate Transfer
Imports and Exports
- Energy Delivery Delayed (EDD) Conversion
- InterRegistry - Imports (Bundled)
- InterRegistry - Imports (Certificate-Only)
Manage an Account
- Update EDP Sub-Account Privileges
- Project Registration: What project registration fields are required for VDER projects?
- Change Password
- Review, Edit, Add Logins
- Account Navigation and Customization
- Add/Edit Sub-Accounts
Bulletin BoardSee All Articles
ReportsSee All Articles
- How much does it cost (what are the Fees) to use the NYGATS?
- FAQ: If I am registering an account as an individual, what should I enter into the Company/Organization field?
- How are Tier 2 eligible projects tracked in NYGATS?
- What data contributes to Load associated with my account?
- Can Certificate-Only Imports qualify for Tier I Eligibility?
- Do I need to register a provisional project before registering an operational project?
- Should project Nameplate Capacity be registered in AC or DC?
- What can I do with the RECs from my distributed generation (DG) project?