If NYISO Projects are associated with an NYISO member account, the project will be automatically listed in the Project Management module in ‘Approved’ status to allow Certificates to be created. NYISO projects are initially registered with a basic registration containing only information from the NYISO database and NYISO Goldbook. Generally, Account Holders will leave non-renewable projects and projects that are not actively managed with the basic registration for the annual settlement and residual mix calculation.
NOTE: All NYISO project registrations must be completed by the Account Holder in order to issue certificates with program eligibility attributes such as Tier 1.
To review a project registration:
- Select the name of the project in the Project Management Module and complete all required fields.
- The following project registration fields are required
Required Field Field Description Plant Name: * Unit Name: * Street Address1: * Street Address2: City: * Country: * State/Province: * County: * Zip/Postal: * NERC Region: * ECAR
eGrid Subregion: * NPCC New England
NPCC Long Island
NPCC Upstate NY
EIA Plant ID Number: * N/A if not available Emissions Unit ID: * N/A if not available ORIS PL: * N/A if not available NYDEC ID: N/A if not available Facility Owner Name: *+ Facility Owner Street Address1: *+ Facility Owner Street Address2: + Facility Owner City: *+ Facility Owner Country: *+ Facility Owner State/Province: *+ Facility Owner Zip/Postal: *+ Facility Owner Telephone: *+ xxx-xxx-xxxx Control Area Operator for Project: *+ NYISO
Utility to which Project is interconnected: *+ Tariff Type: * Distribution Utility - Value of DER Phase 1
Distribution Utility - Net Energy Metering
Distribution Utility - Energy and Capacity - Utility Controlled Wholesale Meter
Distribution Utility - Energy and Capacity - Facility Controlled Revenue Grade Meter
Inservice Date/Commercial Operation Date: * MM/DD/YYYY Nameplate Capacity (MW): * Winter Capacity Factor (%): * Summer Capacity Factor (%): * Repowered Indicator: * Y/N Repower Date: ** Additional Capacity Added Indicator: * Y/N Additional Capacity Added: ** FERC hydroelectric license relicensing Indicator: * Y/N FERC hydroelectric license relicensing date: ** (Only if Indicator is marked yes) NYSERDA Funding
Renewable Energy Standard
Custom Sited Tier/NY Sun
Fuel/Project Type: *+ Facility Operator Contact Job Title: + Facility OperatorContact Name: *+ Facility OperatorContact Mailing Address1: *+ Facility Operator Contact Mailing Address2: + Facility Operator Contact City: *+ Facility Operator Contact Country: *+ Facility OperatorContact State/Province: *+ Facility Operator Contact Zip/Postal: *+ Facility Operator Contact Telephone: *+ xxx-xxx-xxxx Facility Operator Contact Email: *+ Qualified Independent Party: * NYISO Will be designated for the project Qualified Independent Party ID: ** PTID associated with the project Ownership Type: * Privately Owned Distributed Generation
Rural Electric Cooperative
Electric Service Provider
Joint Power Authority
Federal Marketer/Power Administrator
Independent Power Producer
Relationship of Account Holder to Project: * Owner
Assignment of Registration Rights: Y/N Assignment of Registration Rights Effective Date: ** MM/DD/YYYY Court-or Regulator's Assignment of Registration Rights: Y/N Court-or Regulator's Assignment of Registration Rights Effective Date: ** MM/DD/YYYY Revenue Meter ID: * Meter Manufacturer: * Meter Type: * Date of Last Meter Certification: * MM/DD/YYYY
- NYISO will be the Qualified Independent Party (QIP). The Account Holder does not need to obtain any additional QIP information.
- Once the NYISO Project is submitted, it will be set to a Pending Status until it is approved by the Administrator.
- The following documentation should be uploaded to the Documents/Attestations column on the Project Management Module:
- Designation of Responsible Party – authorize right to register the project if the project is not owned by the Account Holder registering the project
- Documentation to verify Nameplate Capacity, Inservice Date/Commercial Operation Date and fuel type (i.e. Interconnection Agreement, Contract, PPA)
- EIA 860 documentation (if applicable)
- After a submitted project has been approved by the NYGATS Administrator, the Annual Review date will be displayed for the project. This date will trigger an annual notification to the account holder to update the registration for any changes.
Related Articles for Other Types of Project Registration: