When projects with provisional project registrations become operational, the Account Holder must return to their NYGATS account to copy the Provisional Project registration data over to the Operational Registration and complete the additional required registration fields for Operational projects. After the Operational Project Registration is approved, the RES Tier 1 Operational Certification for operational facilities will need to be submitted again. The Account Holder may amend any information that has changed from the Provisional Certification application.
- Log in to NYGATS by navigating to the NYGATS informational site: http://www.nyserda.ny.gov/nygats and select sign in for existing users button located on the right-hand side of the screen. Selecting the sign in for existing users button will redirect the user to the NYGATS account login screen where you can enter your username and password to access your account.
- Provisional Project registrations will be listed in the account’s Project Management Module’s Provisional Project table.
- To copy the Provisional Project registration data over to the Operational Registration, select the Register New Operational Project link located in the Project Management module.
- Select the Provisional Project from the Provisional Project dropdown to copy the Provisional Registration into the Operational Project registration fields.
- Complete the Registration fields and Submit the registration
- After the Operational project registration has been approved, the Account Holder will be allowed to apply for the Operational Certification using the Apply for Operational Eligibility hyperlink in the Project Management Module
- Select the Operational Project and complete the Certification application. Pressing the submit button will send the application to NYSERDA Staff for review.
- After the certification is approved, the Provisional Eligibility Public Report will no longer display the provisional project.