The NYGATS provides the Bulletin Board Sub-Account so that Users can post Certificates that they are willing to sell.
To post available Certificates to the Bulletin Board, the User takes the following steps:
1. Log in to NYGATS
2. Select the active RECs to post publicly from your Active Sub-Account.
3. Initiate a Batch Transfer from the Certificate Sub-Account screen
4. Select Bulletin Board option in the Transfer Certificates Screen
The RECs transferred to the Bulletin Board will be located in the Account Holder's Bulletin Board Tab of their Certificate Sub-Account screen
Note - RECs posted to the Bulletin Board can be viewed by all Account Holders and visitors to the login page from the Seller Listings located in the Public Reports.
Interested Account Holders can contact the seller or buyer directly using the contact information supplied with each post.
Additional Notes on the Bulliting Board:
- Certificates can be removed from the Bulletin Board by transferring the Certificates back to the Active Sub-Account.
- Certificates remaining in a Bulletin Board Sub-Account at Settlement will be
automatically removed and included in the Residual Mix and used for Environmental
Disclosure Program labels.
A video of the above-written steps is provided as a video below:
Sub-Account Overview Training