ACP invoices are generally issued in mid-July (for the previous Compliance year) and the deadline to file your RES Compliance report – in NYGATS – is August 30th.
**Note - ACP invoices are paid directly to NYSERDA. Any programmatic questions can be directed to NYSERDA, at email@example.com.
In order to finalize their Renewable Energy Standard (RES) annual compliance filing, LSEs must remit ACPs to NYSERDA and accept their RES Compliance Report in the NYGATS.
Here are instructions for filing your RES Compliance Report in NYGATS:
1. Access the Reports drop-down menu on the NYGATS homepage
2. Select the Report for “LSE RES Compliance”
3. Check to ensure the 2019 Compliance year is shown
a. Below is a screenshot of the report
4. Review information for accuracy
5. If the Status is set to 'Paid', the Compliance Obligation and Payment status can be accepted. Press the "Accept" Button to file the RES Compliance Report
b. *Note, LSEs would have received an error if they attempted to select “Accept” prior to 07/14/2020.
6. Press “Yes” to proceed or “No” to further review
7. Once the report is Accepted, the LSE has completed their annual RES Compliance.