To initiate a NYGATS Certificate Transfer to Another Account Holder, the User takes the following steps:
- In the Account Dashboard, locate the Account Status
- Under the Account Status module, select one of the ‘Active’ Certificate links.
Note: User can also Click other Credit positions to access the transfer screen.
- In the Active credits screen, select the batch(es) of Credit that you wish to retire.
Note: Clicking the top box in the first column will select all Credits visible on the page.
- Adjust transfer quantity for each row selected as needed.
- Review the “Total Quantity” to transfer and select [Batch Transfer]
- The User will then be taken to the “Transfer Credits” screen to finalize where the Credits will be transferred.
- Select the ‘Another Account Holder’ radio button transfer option, select the Account Holder from the drop-down, and select the [Submit] button to initiate the transfer.
- After selecting the [Submit] button, a pop-up box will appear to confirm the action. To execute the transfer, select the [OK] button to transfer the Credits to the designated Account Holder.
Note: After initiating a Certificate transfer to another Account Holder, the transferred Certificates are marked as “Pending” in the Transferor’s Outbox until the Transferee either accepts or rejects the transfer.