Total Load displayed in NYGATS includes data from several sources:
- NYISO Load
- Final NYISO Load is reported 5 months after the end of the month in which the load was served - e.g. Load served in January will be first reported to NYGATS in February, with a final adjusted number reported in June
- Load Modifier/VDER Reported Load
- Load Modifier projects report their generation monthly and are linked to the assigned New York Load Serving Entity
- Additional Load Adjustments reported by NYSERDA
- Load adjustments reported to and approved by NYSERDA
- Load served out of state and purchased by NYISO
The Load data can be reviewed in the LSE’s EDP SubAccount Load report.
Load data is used to calculate the allocation of RPS Certificates to each LSE based on their load share for all LSEs that have contributed to the RPS program by April 1st. Load data is also used for calculating each LSE’s ZEC and Tier 1 REC obligations under the CES. Load data is used in CES progress reports generated in NYGATS.
The EDP SubAccount Load report will display load sources (NYISO Load, Load Modifying Gen and Load Adjustments) and Total Load summed to the annual level.
The hyperlinked quantity under Total NY Load will display the Monthly Load Detail report with a breakdown of the load sources broken out by month.
Questions about the settlement load data NYISO that reports to NYGATS can be directed to the NYISO Helpdesk.
Questions about NYSERDA Adjustments can be directed to: email@example.com