A video version of this article is provided immediately below. Written step-by-step is provided just underneath.
The NYGATS account dashboard is organized with modules aligned in left and right columns. The NYGATS modules can be hidden, added and arranged in the dashboard. In the top title bar, the Account Holder can access links/buttons to reports, account customization and password change functionality.
The modules on the right-hand side of the account include:
Project Management Module
- Operational and Provisional Projects are registered and managed
- Self Reporting Projects report data using the Review Data Self Report column
- Project related documentation is uploaded using the Documents/Attestations column
- Apply for Operational and Provisional Tier 1
Message Notification Module
- All system generated notifications are posted in the Message Notification Modules
- More link directs the Account Holder to all posted messages in the Message Notification Report
- Messages can be filtered using tabs in the Message Notification Report
- Import Schedules and claims are managed (data populated from NYISO)
- Import Projects are registered and managed
- Apply for Operational and Provisional Tier 1 eligibility for Import projects
- Export Schedules are displayed (data populated from NYISO)
Account Status Module
- Data Loaded totals section displays the MWh of generation data loaded pending certificate creation and total certificates created.
- Account Activity displays Totals of certificates in the four subaccount types: Active, Retirement, Bulletin Board, and Banked; Hyperlinked quantities opens the Certificates in Subaccount report where the certificates can be managed - retire or transfer
- Create and Manage Subaccounts
Compliance Report of the Account Status Module (LSE only)
- Display Tier 1 and ZEC Obligations
- Review the quantity of certificates
- Purchase Tier 1 RECs from NYSERDA
- View Alternative Compliance Payment (ACP) totals
Meter Data Loading Module
- Reporting Meter generation data
- Projects displayed based on the QIP designation in the project registration
Recurring Transfers Module
- Create and View Forward Transfers
Forward Transfers Inbox Module
- Inbox to accept Forward Transfers initiated to the account.
The modules on the left-hand side of the account include:
- Link to Account Registration and APX services: EMA Account
Account Management Module
- Links to Create and Manage Logins
- Links to Create, View and Edit Subaccounts
Account Information Module
- Review account information from the account registration screen
Login Information Module
- Review login information from the current login's registration screen
In the top title bar, the Account Holder can access links/buttons to reports, account customization and password change functionality
- Returns the user to the homepage
- Displays Public and Account Holder reports
- Access contact information of NYGATS Administration Help
- The link gives Account Holder access to update the password for the current login
- Link gives Account Holder ability to hide, show or reorder the modules within the right and left columns of the dashboard
- Each module can be selected/deselected in the Display Modules list to display or hide the modules.
- Modules can be reordered horizontally in their column using the Module Order list.