The NYGATS Account Manager is responsible for creating and managing access for their account(s). An Account Manager can create a new user, edit privileges, and/or deactivate existing logins by accessing the link for Review/Edit/Add Logins (Loated in the Account Management module).
Note: Login sharing is prohibited and the Account Manager should create/manage individual logins for each person accessing the Account
Adding New Logins
- In the Account Dashboard, go to the Account Management module and select the Review/Edit/Add Logins hyperlink, as shown below:
- In the Account Management screen, select the [Add New Login] button.
- In the “Login Information” screen, enter data into the fields on the form and designate login privilege for additional User.
- Privilege Description
- Account Holder – Supervisor: Login is permitted to register projects and manage Credits.
- Account Holder - View Only: Login is only permitted to view account reports.
- Login Contact Information
- Unique Name Required
- Contact Address can be unique or the same as the account holder
- Mailing Information
- Mailing address can be copied from the Contact Address
- Enter Login Information
- Security Question and Answer
- Check off Active
- Privilege Description
- Select the [OK] button to proceed to the “Privilege Login Management” screen.
- In the “Privilege Login Management” screen, the login is assigned specific registry access, including:
- Can Submit a New Project?
- Sub-Account View-Only
- Sub-Account Credit Transfers
- Note - Projects and Sub-Accounts can be filtered and sorted in order to more efficiency edit.
- Select the [Ok] button to create the new login.
Note: A new login may be prompted to change the password after logging in for the first time.
- In the Account Dashboard, go to the Account Management module and select the ‘Review/Edit/Add Logins’ hyperlink.
- In the “Login Management” screen, select the ‘Edit’ hyperlink for a login.
- Edit the privileges by Selecting/Deselecting the applicable options.
- Select the [OK] button to update login privileges.
Important: When new projects and Sub-Accounts are added to the account, the Account Manager will need to update the login privileges for each login assigned to the account.
Deactivate a Login
- In the Account Dashboard, go to the Account Management module and select the ‘Review/Edit/Add Logins’ hyperlink
- In the “Login Management” screen, select the hyperlink under the ‘Login Name’ column
- In the “Login Information” screen, deselect the ‘Active’ checkbox at the bottom of the screen
- Select the [OK] button to deactivate login.
Note: Video instructions on managing your NYGATS account are provided below.