LSEs will use their LSE RES Compliance Report to meet their Renewable Energy Standard (RES) annual compliance filing. LSEs that do not need to make Alternative Compliance Payments (ACPs), or have already made ACPs to NYSERDA, can file their RES Compliance report immediately. ACPs must be accepted by NYSERDA for an LSE to be able to file their annual RES Compliance report.
Deadline: LSE’s need to file their RES Compliance report via NYGATS by August 30.
The following provides guidance on using the LSE RES Compliance report
1) Access the Reports drop-down menu on the NYGATS homepage
2) Click on “LSE RES Compliance”
3) Check to ensure the correct Compliance year is shown
a) Below is a screenshot of the report
4) Review information for accuracy
5) If the Status is set to 'Paid', the Compliance Obligation and Payment status can be accepted. Press the "Accept" button to file the RES Compliance Report
6) Press “Yes” to proceed or “No” to further review
7) Once the report is Accepted, the LSE has completed their annual RES Compliance.
*Note: If the LSE disagrees with the LSE RES Compliance report, then they may press the “Dispute” button and NYSERDA will be notified.
Any programmatic questions can be directed to NYSERDA at email@example.com.
Other Articles Related to RES Compliance and LSE Obligation
- Annual Settlement and EDP Labels
- Compliance Modules - Tier 1, Tier 2, and ZEC
- Ordering Tier 1 RECs From NYSERDA (Quarterly Tier 1 REC Sale)
- Provisional Eligibility Application for Upgraded Capacity
- RES - Tier 1 Certification Application
- Review Reported Load
- When are Alternative Compliance Payments (ACPs) due?
- Compliance Retirements - EDP Sub-Account